- 2-3 Lamb Chops
- 4 Sprigs of fresh Rosemary (or 4Tsp dry)
- 4 Springs of fresh Thyme (or 4Tsp dry)
- 1 Clove of fresh Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 8 Tbsp Olive Oil
Place all ingredients (except the Lamb Chops) into a food processor and blend well. Marinade the lamb chops for a minimum of 30 minutes (can also be marinaded overnight). Select your choice of cooking:
- Grill: grill for 10-15 minutes, turning chops over half-way through grilling. Use a silicone brush and brush on extra marinade during grilling (optional). Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
- Pan-Fry: fry in a pan for approximately 20-30 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
- Oven: Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
Serves 2-3. Goes great with steamed carrots and green beans.